Thursday, December 21, 2017

Treed

Less than a week before Christmas the tree choice makes Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree look magnificent.  Undaunted I tested every tree.  I touched the needles and the collapsed into my hand.  Not a good choice.  However, in the clearance section there were live Christmas trees, Italian Stone Pines to be exact.  Two of them.  I only needed one.  So I am treed and decorated.  The angel topper I usually use stands centennial over my little tree.  Nice thing about it, doesn't take long to decorate.  DH said the presents wouldn't fit under the tree.  The presents are all in a big box so I put the tree on the box.  Ta Da the presents fit under the tree. 




Reminder to prepare of big events:

http://weareone-ruth.blogspot.com/2017/10/didnt-build-in-rain.html

No comments: