Sunday, September 22, 2019

Brain Breaks

Understood.org is an awesome web page that address specific childhood challenges.  It also has great general coping ideas that work for adults too.  I noticed lately that I am struggling with concentration, choosing healthy activities and generally in a major slump.  I understand why I am feeling what I am feeling.  I also recognize that I am making poor coping choices.  This article shares a variety ideas to help kids focus on homework.  I think these same ideas may help me to focus on what I need to do.  I learned through the years that adults and children are not as different as we want to believe.  Anyone met their inner child, which explained why you were sitting a blanket fort coloring instead of going to work? 


https://www.understood.org/en/school-learning/learning-at-home/homework-study-skills/brain-breaks-what-you-need-to-know

Sometimes I am done with adulting before my daily expectations are done.  Sometimes I make poor choices to escape rather than do the tough adult type stuff.  Hugs to everyone that understands. 


Minions in a package.  

I would rather play with my dragon right now.  

No comments: