Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Great description of Boundaries

 One of the first things I learned I needed during counseling was boundaries.  In fact, boundaries is what finally brought me into counseling in the first place.  DH (darling husband) and I were taking a marriage class offered by our church.  They spent the whole evening talking about the importance of boundaries.  When I got home, I was less than polite asking DH what they were.  He knew.  After his explanation I felt frustrated and confused that I didn't know what they were or how to use them.  That is when I decided I needed professional counseling.  Hardest and best decision ever.  

Today, online I found a great description of boundaries.  

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2722259154722284&set=a.1384623531819193


I went to her webpage to learn a bit about her.  She is a life coach and has a blog.  She also archived it so you can easily get to the other posts. I recommend you checking out her pages if you like this post.  

https://www.lisaaromano.com/blog

No comments: