Sunday, January 7, 2018

Winds of change

Let's go Fly a Kite. 

I was introduced to winds of change in Mary Poppins movie.  As a child I was sad that Mary Poppins left when things changed.  As an adult I was sad when my counselor left.  Before he did, I felt the winds of change.  I couldn't put my finger on what was different but I felt the change.  I was devastated when he told me he was leaving but I wasn't surprised either.  I know with hind site that for me to move forward he needed to let me go because like a frightened child that I was I clung to him.  Now I want to go fly a kite, up to the highest height.....Oh let's go Fly a Kite. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXH9O94jak

I am pondering and sorting through the changes that are happening.  To me, I am feeling positive changes.  My perspective of myself is changing.  My belief in what is to come is with wonder and excitement.  This is a different kind of feeling than I believe I experienced before because I don't feel an underlying base of fear that I won't meet the challenge.  I look at the future and accept I will have problems but I will face them and tackle them even if they come in dozens.  I am challenged in ways I didn't believe I could do and I feel I am meeting those challenges.  I don't know the future but I am ready to say, "Bring it ON!" 

My life is underconstruction



No comments: