Monday, December 30, 2013

Plans...Hopes...Dreams


The most sacred place dwells within our heart, where dreams are born and secrets sleep, a mystical refuge of darkness and light, fear and conquest, adventure and discovery, challenge and transformation. Our heart speaks for our soul every moment while we are alive. Listen... as the whispering beat repeats: be...gin, be...gin, be...gin. It's really that simple.  Just begin... again.
Royce Addington
I Googled Royce because I liked her quote.  In her profile she wrote, “Richard P. Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics, changed the direction of my life when he said, ‘What makes your heart flutter?  Do only that.  There is not enough time for anything else.’”  I’ll be Googling Richard and share with you what strikes my heart.  I’m impressed someone in Physics would have such a spiritual take on life.

Please visit our websites at www.innerkiddies.com


Around the time KavinCoach moved he asked me to create a picture of my hopes and dreams.  I never created it.  I didn't know.  I gave up on my dreams so many years ago.  My hopes morphed and changed and now my future seems vague. I met several major goals.  I graduated from college.  All our children are married with families of their own.  I worked my way through 10 years of counseling and now meet with MyCounselor once a month when I am doing well.  I am gaining strength.  I am learning confidence.  I am healing.  I am starting to dream.  I am learning about plans that combined with hope create those dreams of what I want to do with the rest of my life.  I am encountering possible challenges that I am rolling over in my mind.  I am reading books on recognizing my own strengths.  I am studying how I can grow.  Growing is thriving.  Along with studying I am praying and learning how to be closer to my Savior.  I know from past experience if I tackle impossible on my own, I fail.  However, I seek Christ and listen to the whisperings of the Spirit...impossible things become possible.  Dreams become reality.  What was impossible yesterday become my new reality.




No comments: