Friday, August 19, 2016

Did not drop off the face of the Earth

Hello I am loving the Olympics.  I hope you are too. Only two more days. 


I am enjoying watching the amazing Olympics.  I am thrilled at the successes and deeply saddened by the falls and slips, especially when someone else falls and wipes out their competitor.  Years of work and dreams and goals obliterated in split second decisions.  I feel fortunate that I can't hear many of the judges comments.  I simply enjoy the magnificent performance of talented hard working people that followed a dream to the Olympics.  I am also astounded with the variety of backgrounds and personalities of the atheletes.  I am frustrated that some of the things I enjoy are not 'popular enough' to be broadcasted.  Missed out on the horses, Judo, and several other events.  I am also impartial as to what country a person is from.  I am delighted to have an arm chair seat to view something amazing. 

2 comments:

Tundra Woman said...

Yep-I've been checking YouTube for the Equestrian events and so far no luck.
Good to hear from you, Ruth. Thanks.
TW

Ruth said...

Let me know if you find it. :)