Sunday, October 21, 2018

Getting back in stride

I noticed something about myself.  I get into a routine I tend to cope better than breaking up my schedule and taking breaks.  However, when I break my routine and ask myself why am I doing what I am doing, if the answer is because I always did it, I need to reexamine my priorities.  I miss writing daily blogs.  I missed reading many of the other posts.  I missed not feeling connected.  I struggle with people to people communication.  I learned this is more about being an introvert than anything to do with PTSD.  How I connect with people is through my computer.  I can post about ideas and events and I decide if I want to respond to others that are also sharing.  Sometimes my best choice is to scroll on by.  I am working on the issue that not everything I am asked to do is the best use of my time or my job to carry out.  Sometimes it pays off to speak up for myself when I know that something is not the way it is supposed to be.  Lots is happening that I am struggling with keeping up. 

Thought for the week: Comes from Digital Photo Academy....I like their group and the ideas they share.  Enjoy being an artist.....create your life....


No comments: