Thursday, December 29, 2016

Please Go Now....

The time has come, the time is now, Marvin K. Mooney, will you please Go NOW.  

http://www.seussville.com/books/book_detail.php?isbn=9780394824901

I memorized part of this book reading it over and over to my children.  This is how I feel about this year.  I am done.  I am more than done.  This year was tough on so many levels.  I laughed when I saw the Facebook Meme, "I want to stay up to midnight New Years Eve so I can watch 2016 die."  Yup, I am feeling quite ready for this year to be over.  Done, done, done!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

Tundra Woman said...

If this year was a horse we'd have brought out back and shot it....just sayin.
TW

Ruth said...

TW I laughed out loud when I read your comment. Exactly.
Hugs and thanks for lightening my heart.

mulderfan said...

On a good note, we Canadians are saying good-bye to 2016 by ringing in the 150th Anniversary of Canada's Confederation!

Ruth said...

Happy 150th Anniversary Canada.