DAILY ADVENTURES:One of our readers sent in a great idea for having specified days for different things. We used her idea to group our long “bucket list” of brainstormed activities into categories for fun family activities each day after the kids finished their “must-do’s”:
- Make-it Monday - Arts, building and creating
- Take a trip Tuesday - short day trips visits the sights in the area
- Wet Wednesday- summer means water - enjoy it.
- Thinking Thursday - learn something new, look up a how to, find answers to a question
- Friend Friday - spend time with friends