Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Brain Fog

Whining, complaining, and thinking about fun or lack of it got me to realize when brain fog sets in nothing is fun.  Brain fog can come from several sources emotional distress, illness, sin, tiredness, depression, trauma, and many other sources.  I am starting to learn that when brain fog sets in I need to pay attention to what is happening in my life.  Something is off.  It is like running a temperature when sick, it is a general alert to the body that I'm not feeling well.  Not feeling well can mean body, mind, emotions or spirit.

A quick search on the Internet machine and this popped up:

Brain fog, also commonly known as brain fatigue, can be a mild to severe episode of mental confusion that can strike without warning. When this occurs, it is common to experience a lack of focus, poor memory recall and reduced mental acuity.
www.nutrex-hawaii.com/common-brain-fogfatigue-causes



That is a fairly good description in my estimation. The article added a few more things that can cause brain fog.  It listed several solutions more sleep (I wish), better nutrition, quit smoking/drinking, less stress and increased antioxidants mentioning one of the products they sell.  Generally brain fog is an early warning sign that I am neglecting myself.  Need to get back on track with self-care.








No comments: