Saturday, May 16, 2015

Change your thinking

Change your life....is quoted by Zig Ziglar.  But in my opinion he left out a step.....

Change your thinking
Change your actions
Change your life....


If you always do what you always done, than you always get what you always got.

Insanity....doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.



I am nearing the end of the school year.  I am surveying my progress.  I am also evaluating what I plan to do next year.  Kind of a mid year New Year resolution type pondering.  I am also rapidly filling my summer with friends and family.  I am also planning on what I am doing this summer for my continued education.  One of the Chefs at school gave me a book to help me with my continued efforts in learning to cook something beside fast-cheap-easy food.  Eating healthy takes time and effort.  My garden is rejoicing because AZ is getting rain in May.....we almost never get rain in May.  I almost posted on Facebook an all caps......emergency, emergency, the World is in an Ice age.  62 degrees F in May.....(for my Celsius friends 17 degrees. Usually this time of year it is closer to 38 degrees C which is triple digits to my Fahrenheit  friends.)* I even wore a light jacket to go walking. My sister and I nattered over croissants from PCroissant.  We don't solve the world problems but we enjoy discussing them. 





*By the way, I love that I have friends all over the world and need to have both temperature systems. 

No comments: