Monday, May 4, 2015

Doubts

"The only limit to our realization of
tomorrow will be our doubts of today."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Click Here For Success Tip # 016


Doubts plague me, have done for years.  Often I hear that I can't have faith and doubt at the same time.  I am a photographer an image wouldn't exist without light areas and dark areas in the picture.  For me doubt is there but it doesn't totally shut out the faith.  Faith that the sun will rise.  Faith that life can get better.  Faith that I can increase my strength.  Faith is so little some days.  Then I remind myself that if I had the faith of a mustard seed I could move mountains.  I don't need much faith to keep going.  Doubt tries to cloud my mind and take over my life.  Then rain comes with the freshest smell... yes, there is a scientific explanation.  Doesn't matter the smell of rain renews my faith.  Life improves with effort.  Miracles happen.  

Occasionally, I get above the clouds of doubt.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your posts always give me food for thought, Ruth. Today's post made me think how other people seem to be very good at planting 'seeds of doubt' in our minds. As with invasive weeds in our garden they need to be removed. Take out the ‘weeds’ and replace them with beautiful plants and flowers (thoughts). xx Colleen