Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hi ho Hi ho its off to work I go

 

Easy drive to work this morning so I suspect not everyone is back at work yet.  I enjoyed the day.  Remembered to do several things from two weeks before.  I still marvel at the ability to remember something.  Years of no memories makes having useful ones is fairly novel still.  I am exploring areas that I want to work on.  I spending this year on some education.  My job is structured so that if I take more classes I can get paid higher.  The side benefit is I learn very cool stuff.  A couple of years ago I took a class on understanding the teenage mind.  I learned so much in that class.   I'm looking forward to this next class I'm taking.  I am learning new ways to teach math concepts and encourage students to go on to college.  One of the things I like about working at this school is the atmosphere of encouraging students to excel not just pat them on the head but really make them work to achieve success.  I enjoy going to work.  I feel like I can make a difference there.  I do find I get a bit tired and miss having the energy to do other stuff at home.  Part of my plans for this year is to improve my health.  One part of that is earlier to bed, that means before 1 AM.

Good night.

No comments: