Monday, October 11, 2010

JD's Rules for Life

My rules for life: 
  • Everything great started with an idea and the passion of one person; I can be that person.
  • I can wag the dog; I may just need to understand the dog better
  • NO BS - I will succeed through honesty and by delivering value not through trickery
  • I will always stretch the boundaries of who I am
  • when I fail I will find the lesson from that failure
  • it is ok to change direction but I will always keep moving forward
  • I will never give up as long as I keep breathing
  • Even when others doubt my path I will not let it sway me 
  • If I am afraid that is a terrific reason to say 'Yes' to a new opportunity
I had a great opportunity to visit with JD on a wide range of topics.  After several emails he sent his rules for living.  I asked if I could share them.  I like getting a variety of opinions on how to live.  I know how to survive, I am looking for a better understanding of what it means to thrive.  Thanks JD.  

No comments: