Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Blog


Ami connected me with another blog that addresses different forms of abuse, depression, grief, surviving, illness, parenting and more.  Their idea is to have a place where people can Band Back Together to share their stories.  http://www.bandbacktogether.com/ I explored what is available so far.  I am impressed by the scope of the writing.  This would be a place that you could share your story, if you chose.  Sometimes hearing from someone else that is facing similar challenges help to feel less alone.  Sharing, connecting, validating are all evident in this blog.  I will add this to the resource page.  I will continue to focus on depression, PTSD, DID and the challenges I faced.  I am a great believer that more resources and more perspectives allow me to learn more about a situation.  

No comments: