Friday, September 24, 2010

LOOOONG Day

Do you ever have a day that is so incredibly long but you didn't want to leave anything out?  Today I started back to work after not working for a year and a half.  I was very busy during this sabbatical.  One year of the time I spent finishing my degree.  Today it felt good to be helping people with photography again.  After a busy day trying to remember everything I forgot and a trip in rush hour.  I was ready to put my feet up and relax.  Instead, I grabbed a bite to eat and headed back out the door to help with a photography assignment where Murphy's law was in full force.  People for the line not showing up and batteries that were "fresh" weren't.  Thank goodness for a near by Target, fresh batteries, and everyone finally arrived.  I am feeling a bit more sympathy for frustrated brides tonight and photographers that would rather yell than pleasantly say, "Cheeze."  

No comments: