Friday, July 17, 2015

Online quizzes

Follow links from a book I am reading Brain Fitness.  I checked it out from the library.  I am curious. When the book shared a link to some quizzes I could take on line about personality I wanted to try them out.  Unfortunately, the link didn't work.  However, I knew that university pages will update without bothering to reconnect all the links that are lost.  A search gave me the new link:
http://www.utpsyc.org/
I didn't do all the test.  I didn't touch the one that wanted to mess with my emails.  Yup, I am fully aware that I am being contradictory when I know that every email I write is saved by the government somewhere.  (I think that is why I keep a bazzilan  emails, keep them confused as to which ones are important.)  The page reminds you that you must be over 18 to play and it is only for entertainment.  I learned a few things about myself but most of it confirmed what I already knew.  One suggested that I get counseling.  No kidding.  In searching for information on this book I found a lot more information online than I realized was out there on healing, optimizing, and training my brain.  I treat these with caution because I know that not everyone is trustworthy.  I realize as I am reading that I am familiar with many of the ideas that I read so far.  I'll be interested to see where it goes as I explore more.  My doctor said it was all in my head and my brain is all in my head. 

No comments: