Friday, July 24, 2015

Reverse thought

I occasionally find something so awesome I want to share it both here on my PTSD web page.  I first saw this poem years ago when emails were the way to spread good stuff.  Now, I find it on Facebook.  I am posting the information I have.  I hope the right person is getting the credit. 

Check out this poem…it's not what you think at first glance!
It was written by an 11th grader in Brooklyn, NY named Chanie Gorkin.
She posted it at PoetryNation.com & somehow, it found its way to a bar in North London, where a man took a picture of it & posted it to Twitter. Now it's going viral!
Read it top to bottom - then bottom to top & you'll see what I mean. Share it with someone who needs it. It may be just the sentiment you, or a friend, needs to see today.


No comments: