Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Through the eyes of a child

My daughter shared an amazing link.  It gives you an opportunity to see what living with challenges can be. 

https://www.understood.org/en/tools/through-your-childs-eyes

I tried the 12 grade attention issues.  I also tried the information on time management and organization. This would be a page to explore to help understand how others function.  Growing up I complained that I was different from other kids.  My parents kept saying I was like everybody else.  I wasn't.  I was in my 40's before I sought counseling and was blessed with a counselor that understood how I saw the world in fragments.  I believe this web page will give many an opportunity to view there child or someone they know differently.  Feel free to share the web page so others can learn more about how learning challenges affect kids. 

No comments: