Sunday, January 20, 2013

Angry Birds....

"Always bear in mind that your own
resolution to succeed is more
important than any other one thing."
- Abraham Lincoln
Click Here For Success Tip # 009


Eye opener this past couple of weeks. Months ago I was introduced to this computer game called, "Angry Birds."  My granddaughter and grandson, 7 and 4 years old, beat me.  Not by a little bit, my scores were all Failed.  The birds would shoot backwards off the screen.  The birds went everywhere but hitting the silly looking pigs.  I could see absolutely no point in trying to use a computerized sling shot to fling birds at green pigs.  (I now know where green ham comes from for Green Eggs and Ham.)  Totally forgot about the game.  The day the audiologist told me about the hearing loss, I did a search for the game and found a place I could play it for free.  I struggled and redid levels until 5 in the morning.  I get it.  I enjoyed splatting those birds, giving the pigs black eyes and general feeling of mass destruction that I never realized could be so satisfying.  Extreme anger, masked by calm, gives the determination to having a molecule of control over getting the pigs.  I get it now.  I am also lacking in sleep.  My interest in destroying green pigs will need to be short lived since I need rest,  I need to curl up my poor body and sleep....lots and lots of sleep. 

1 comment:

Evan said...

I love the black bomb birds best. Rage issues? Moi???