Sunday, March 20, 2016

Catch up

But never really catching up.  Spent the week trying to rest and catch up on sleep.  Doesn't work.  I feel almost as tired today as I did last Sunday.  Major Bummer.  Spring break was spent putting in a few plants, spending a bit of time with family, and generally lazing around not doing much.  But I still feel super tired.  Nine more weeks until school is out for summer.  I have a ton of stuff to do and no interest in doing any of it.  I'm tired of being tired.  When I went for sleep study, I was asked to tell them the last time I felt rested.  I couldn't come up with an answer.  I felt tired for as long as I can remember. 


3 comments:

Jenafer said...

You never feel rested when you are spiritually tired. Everyday you fight a battle in your head and heart, it's no wonder you are exhausted. There are ways to let it go, but those are hard and take concentrated effort. Keep going, you will get there.

Ruth said...

Yes, I agree with this.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.