Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gratitude

Several bloggers have commented on the things they are grateful for... My list could go on and on and on... I will mention a few...in no particular order.

Photography
Emotions
Husband
Sons and Daughters 
Grand children
Sister - Brother
Internet - Facebook, blogging, amazing people
Computers
Sunrise - a new day, a new chance.
2 counselors
Integration
ability to read and write
Food
Flowers
Park
Ducks
Employment
Challenges
Zoo
Medication - Growing old sucks sometimes
Some what good health
Life
Faith 
Scriptures
Jesus Christ
Heavenly Father

Would you like to share something you are thankful for?

5 comments:

Shaun said...

Great list, Ruth. I love that it contains a good amount of sacred and mundane things, larger concepts and the "usual" things. It's good to keep all of those things in mind when we wish to be thankful.

mulderfan said...

My loving daughter and my pets (all seven of them) and my sobriety.

Ruth said...

Thanks Shaun

Great addition mulderfan

A said...

I am thankful that there's such a thing as hope.

I think I'm going to have to steal - ahem - I mean "borrow" this theme for a future blog of mine... if that's ok...?

x

Ruth said...

Happy to share the theme. It spread from someone else's. Spreading gratitude around sounds like a lovely idea. Hope is a great addition to a gratitude list.