Sunday, January 19, 2014

Inspiring Quotes

http://sethadamsmith.blogspot.com/2013/12/10-inspiring-leap-of-faith-quotes.html

Sadly over the past year several blogs I followed closed down.  Yet, it was also happy for those that moved on to living and no longer trying to decide if they had the right to live.  Raised by narcissistic parents, a child growing to adulthood, many didn't realize they had a right to live their own life on their own terms.  They questioned themselves.  They battled out of the fog.  They learned new ways of living.  Shutting down their blogs was there way to say, "I am letting go of old ways and moving on."  I am happy for them but sad to see them go.  Glad they feel free to live yet sad to loose those connections.  A few kept in touch other ways which I am very happy with these connections.  I am now looking for new blogs that I would like to follow and share.  I learned that some bloggers have a few interesting posts just like some readers find mine interesting occasionally.  I like this post at Alaskan Muse above.  I'll visit a few more times.  It is time for me to let go of those that are gone and change the follow links on my page.  I struggle with letting go.  I hope the bloggers I find will become sources of inspiration to others.  Have a beautiful day. 






No comments: