Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Courage


My Dear Friends,

The Holiday Season is coming up fast. It's coming like a freight train. This time of year can be the best of times for many, the worst of times for others. The reasons for both are many and varied. I confess to you that I do stalk your pages when you're asleep, or you're not looking, and I know that many of you have experienced some of the circumstances that can make it the worst of times. I also know that you can be in a room full of people and still be totally alone. I know this. I've been there. Believe me I know.

So, before all the festivities, the celebrations, the lights, the music, the memories....etc, begin, please allow me to make one very important wish for you -- Courage.

Michael

P.S. There is love all around you. 
 
Picture is from Michael too. Thank you for letting me post this:


 

1 comment:

mulderfan said...

Some of us are with you in spirit, too!