Saturday, November 29, 2014

Woohoo

I planned, I adjusted, I checked in with my counselor, I asked for help, and it worked.  Bad things still happened.  I still forgot things.  I still lost things.  I still mixed things up but because I planned for these to happen I had back up plans for the back up plans.  I relinquished control.  I accepted my daughters help.  She was awesome.  We celebrated a successful weekend.  My daughters and daughter-in-laws fed many people for 2 days.  Pictures this morning were greatly enhanced by my brother's assistance.  One of the wonderful blessings from a horrendous summer is a healthier relationship with him.  Planning didn't stop bad things from happening.  It gave me a chance to work out possibilities that I knew a fried brain wouldn't think of.  Now, I am trying to figure out what to do with all the left overs.  Food banks don't take partially used bags of chips.

No comments: