Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Posters and Memes

When I was a teenager, I collected posters.  I had them all over my room.

“Life is a Journey, Not a destination.”

You can mourn because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” ~Lincoln

Plus many more.

Now, I collect Memes.  They litter my desktop because my Mac can take a picture of them.  I love it.

Today’s thought: contributed by Warrior’s Landing‘s photo

A dream written down with a date is a goal.

A goal broken down into steps is a plan.

A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.

First step….learn to dream again.   Tough to do but not impossible.  Remember, I’m possible.

Wrote this on my other blog and felt like it fit here too.
http://ptsd-acceptingcopingthriving.com/2015/03/04/posters-and-memes/

2 comments:

mulderfan said...

I have the Japanese symbol for dream tattooed on my forearm. I believe, without a dream. we have nothing.

Ruth said...

I agree. I felt I was nothing. Took a lot of counseling and courage to dream again.