Saturday, March 9, 2013

Have Fun

I was temporarily bummed out tonight.  I planned to go see Cast in Bronze tomorrow but lots of rain in the desert convinced me that I need to push this off for another week.  My friend asked me how I was in a few short messages turned my mood from gloomy to smiling.  She made a difference.  In this feel good thinking, with a mantra of only hang out with happy people, my friend taught me the value of caring for me where I was at.  I felt so much better after our exchange.  I hope she felt better too. 

Another random thought.  For a while now I am being pestered by a company to pay a subscription for playing games to challenge my mind to help my memory, aging, and general improvement in thinking.  For free, I will give you a link to fun simple games that will also test your thinking...
Hope you have fun...Gluey, Factory Balls, and Infectious are a few of my favorites.  Some are supposed to be designed for younger children so you can play it with the little people in your family. 


http://www.coolmath-games.com/

Have a great weekend. 

No comments: