Sunday, October 13, 2013

Miracles

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Albert Einstein
 
Don't believe in miracles - depend on them.
Laurence J. Peter

Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.
Jon Bon Jovi 

Miracles, in the sense of phenomena we cannot explain, surround us on every hand: life itself is the miracle of miracles.
George Bernard Shaw

 I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/miracles.html#HlrJaDT2grj3YM8S.99


“Just because you can explain it doesn't mean it's not still a miracle.”
Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

“A miracle every day would cease to be miraculous—it would be mundane. Though even a boring sunset is still glorious.
”
Jarod Kintz, Seriously delirious, but not at all serious

“I believe Jesus wasn't thinking about miracle when He performed it.
He's just doing normal activities as he did in His heavenly kingdom.”
Toba Beta

I wanted to share a few thoughts and pictures of miracles.  Enjoy. 
















No comments: