Sunday, September 4, 2011

Accept who you are....

Someone Special.  
From Judy- Posted on Facebook....
I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. ♥
I may not be rich but I am valuable. ♥
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. ♥
I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today. ♥
I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. ♥
Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away!!! ♥
Post this if you're proud of being you ♥
I think this makes a good continuation from yesterday's post.  Acceptance is a huge part in thriving. It was also a huge part in my integration.  Before integrating, I learned to value all my separate personalities, learned their value in my system and accepted that all parts of me were special.  Self-acceptance became a key element in the integration process.  I also think it is a key element in thriving and feeling peace.   

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Amen! Yes! Hugs!

Thanks for sharing those valuable thoughts, Ruth.

(hugs)

Ruth said...

Your welcome Kiki. :)

Sandy said...

That is so beautiful!

Laurel Hawkes said...

That's a cool picture, too.