Thursday, September 15, 2011

Acceptance

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sometimes the decisions which seem hardest to make, are the ones that will eventually make us happiest ~ have a great Sunday peeps ♥

Thanks to my friend for this thought for the day.  About this same time, I came across this article posted on facebook.  I took the time to read it and felt glad I did.  I am working every day on feeling a greater level of acceptance of who I am and where I am at right now. 

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-sobriety/201109/permission-be-human

Thank you to people leaving comments on last night's post.  After thinking everything over, I have decided to drop out of the workshop.  I decided that I like NewCounselor's ideas on healthy living.  I like his homework.  He is teaching me how to have better relationships.  I am very enthusiastic to learn how to enjoy the people I love more.   Exciting things coming up.    :)


3 comments:

Sandy said...

It is so wonderful that your therapist is encouraging you to live a healthy life. What is even better is that you choose to :)

Ruth said...

Thanks Sandy.

Laurel Hawkes said...

Great article!