Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fork in The Road

Today's inspiration comes from Facebook - Fork in the Road:



The trouble with life is that other people sometimes don't do what we want. Or we don’t meet their expectations. Don't think less of yourself because of what others say and do. Look deep into yourself, the core of your being, to what the Creator made. It is a place filled with light and love. It is you. Everyday tell yourself that you are deserving, you are worthy, you are special...because you are.

On so many different blogs I read people's stories of trying to be enough.  Took me a long time to internalize that I am deserving, worthy, and special because I am me.  My past doesn't matter.  My wealth or lack there of doesn't matter.  My clothes don't matter.  My lacking of _______ (fill in the blank) doesn't matter.  I am special now and always have been.  Believing it is something I can do for myself.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love the photo! so mysterious