Friday, January 6, 2012

Observations about Change

Innerkiddies sent this in my email.  I decided I wanted to answer the questions here...

 Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought to our attention by external opportunities.
 William Bridges

Have you noticed that whenever you’ve been forced to change against your will you end up finding out it was for your own good?  Whether we’re faced with external opportunities or barriers, all things work together for the good when you believe in goodness. 
 --------
 Please visit our websites at www.innerkiddies.com, www.thegetoutofdebtbook.org, or www.happinessfile.com

No, what I have noticed that change is a constant.  It is happening all the time.  I found that if I look for away to improve and grow from a change I will.  If I fight and reject the change, it is usually to my detriment.  So to enjoy life's every changing kaleidoscope of experiences, I tackle the day looking for those shining moments that I can enjoy.

NOTE: I am going to intersperse some lighter thoughts.  I need a break from thinking about defining abuse.  It is important because you can't change something until you know what it is.    I just start to feel really sad at all the hurt I have seen in my life and the lives of those around me.

2 comments:

mulderfan said...

I share the sadness and hurt when I see what others have suffered. On the one hand the shared experiences are validating but on the other hand I find it disturbing to realize how many of us are out there.

We all need a break now and then, Ruth.

Love & hugs P/M

Ruth said...

Thanks (((P/M))) Hugs back.