Sunday, August 26, 2012

in the Word

Ehhhmmm, I don't like to gossip, but I heard the Father telling the Son to tell the Holy Spirit to tell the Angels to protect you today, tonight and always! It’s in the Word.

Ssshhh...Just say AMEN and pass it on!

GOOD GOSSIP FROM ABOVE IS THE GREATEST WORD OF ALL.

Look back and thank God.

Look forward and trust God.

Look around and serve God.

Look within and find God!"

God closes doors no man can open and

God opens doors no man can close.


Without God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday & Shatterday.
 Sent to me in an email from a friend.  :)

One of the more interesting discussions I had with KavinCoach was the day he asked me about my faith in Christ.  He wasn't surprised when I related to him that it was my faith in Christ that kept me going in my darkest hours.  However, he actually showed a little surprise when I said, "If when Heavenly Father picks me up I am made whole, would He be worried too much if I am broken?"  I learned over the years that God's idea of what is OK and my idea of what was OK did not match.  Job, Joseph sold into Egypt, Noah, Naomi and Ruth all experienced severe hardships yet they were favored by God.  I believe that my faith in Christ didn't keep me from harm, it helped me cope with the harm that happened.  I also believe that my faith in Christ is not a get out of consequences free card.  It teaches me to accept responsibility for my actions and change for the better. 

No comments: