Friday, August 31, 2012

Topsy Turvy

My head is still spinning from my counseling session last night.  I am feeling a bit like Dorthy waking up and finding herself back home in Kansas.  Or just before when she was told that the ruby slippers could take her home at any time.  Giving myself a chance to reorient myself....

If you are interested in reading something good today you could check out my sister's blog at...
http://theprojectbyjudy.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/another-blog-share/

Or you can explore a new site of the ACoN Society that is working towards having a place where people that have found out about what a Narcissistic relationship is and trying to wrap their minds around finding themselves in a FOG created by FOO...
http://aconsociety.blogspot.ca/


The brick walls are not there to keep us out...
The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something
Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough!
~Randy Pausch


Enjoy your day what ever it holds...it is your day...I am headed to work. 

No comments: