Saturday, August 25, 2012

Little things

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.  
~Robert Brault

Taking a little break reading my sister's book.  I recognize bits and pieces that we discussed while walking.  Delightful to take my time reading it.  :)



http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-331/Endless-Possibilities-Book-One-cln-/Detail.bok


Check out the cover and a small blurb on Laurel's web page:
http://laurelhawkes.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-promise-of-possibilities.html

3 comments:

Marsha said...

One of my favorite quotes that I say is that "If you can't enjoy the little things, then the big things won't matter." Be happy with the small things in your life, so that you can better appreciate the big things.

Calibans Sister said...

HI Ruth, I tried to click on the link to your Sis's book, but there was no page for it. I am so glad that you two found peace and friendship with each other again. It gives me hope that someday perhaps, my sisters and I will. After they've inherited the portions of my mother's estate that I will be cut out of. We'll see!

Ruth said...

Thank you Marsha...I like your quote too. :)

Cal's Sis the link should be working now. Hard to know what the future holds. I was in counseling when things started to fall into place for my sister and I. A lot of damage done by the parental units. I appreciated her reaching out to me when I started getting my own memories available to me again.