Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stupid computer

Hey I am giving a call out to blogs I am reading or trying to.  Tonight I discovered that my computer just stopped following one of the blogs that I used to read.  I am aware that different people take breaks so I didn't worry too much.  Then from someone else's blog I noticed that they were still writing.  I forgot the number one rule of working with computers, "It is not always the fault of the user.  Sometimes the computer really is to blame, in fact, a lot of the time the computer is to blame." So if I haven't got to your post for awhile please be patient while I figure out what my computer is up to.  I just discovered the problem so it may take a little while to catch up.
Dumb computers  %*%$#*#@*&



5 comments:

Jonsi said...

No worries, Ruth!

Ruth said...

Thanks Jonsi.

Laurel Hawkes said...

Blogger has updated and is now more "helpful." It may not be you or your computer.

Judith said...

Awww. I love the duckie!

Ruth said...

Thanks. :)