Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I have a great sense of humor

I am blaming this on Mary Poppins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY


"You are today where your thoughts
have brought you; you will be
tomorrow where your
thoughts take you."
- James Allen
Click Here For Success Tip # 083

Authenticity can sound serious and solemn (I think this is a problem with self development in general).

It is great to giggle, have fun and lighten up sometimes. It doesn't harm the planet, builds relationships and is all free!!!


I heard that you know you are a child of the 90s if when your hard drive dies the thing you miss most was your jokes folder.  I love laughing. I especially love laughing with someone but not at them.  The internet unleashed one of the most amazing way to share funny stories.  I think that is one of the fun things about Facebook and Pinterest is a quick way to share something that I find funny.  I remember the first year I used email.  Someone started a snowball fight.  In an era before broadband, the users brought the server down from the number of e-snowballs sent.  :D  When my Readers Digest arrived I read all the funny stories first.  In fact, sometimes it was the only thing I read.  I was highly amused when I went to a Las Vegas show and the comedian used several jokes from Readers Digest.  I stopped taking the newspaper and missed the comics page most.  A lot of life is just funny.  Finding the funny in things is much like finding silver linings, it lightens the load. 

A couple of videos with laughing passengers.  
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/weirdnewsvideo/8960687/Laughing-tube-passengers-in-Germany-go-viral.html

http://www.listentolaughter.com/people/a-tiny-little-film/


I am here
In the parking lot.
Arizona Christmas

No comments: