Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bloom where you are planted

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
- Theodore Roosevelt
Click Here For Success Tip # 085



Tonight, I need this reminder. I am feeling overwhelmed. I know that some of the hits are not intended. I know that going solo without weekly counseling I am feeling a little shaky. I miss unloading my worries and sorting through them with someone knowledgeable in solving worry problems.  I need the reminder that I "Do what I can, with what I have, where I am."  I gave out a lot of information at work today.  I shared with coworkers that I feel are safe.  But I am also nervous in case back and bites me in the butt.  Trust is like that for me, a little scary.  Thank you to all my readers that read what I have to say.  Special thanks to those that take the time and courage to comment.  It makes a difference to me.  I need to sleep...so good night all.


Goodnight Moon

3 comments:

mulderfan said...

Unload into my inbox anytime you feel like a good spew. I'm no expert but I'm a told I'm a good listener which is kinda comical when you're as deaf as I am!

Ruth said...

Thanks mulderfan, I may take you up on that. Maybe because we are deaf that we value being able to listen?
Just knowing you are there makes it possible to move forward today. Hugs.

Judy said...

((Ruth)) Yes, going solo is terrifying. You will find your footing, and then you'll discover God provided people to help you. ;-)