Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day

I can't live this way any more.....I will change.....


Independence Day in 1776 was signing of the declaration that the United States of America was going to be separate from England.  The ink dried and the battle began.  Too often when people declare their independence they erroneously believe that is all they need to do and magically life is different.  Independence Day was just the beginning.  The men that signed gave their time, fortunes, and for many their lives to see that dream fulfilled.  When a person declares their independence often it takes time, money and a life long commitment to change.  My summer project of getting marriage counseling morphed into a 10 year and still going odyssey to become the best me possible.  


Happy Independence Day.....that choice made all the difference.








2 comments:

mulderfan said...

That was the title of my very 1st blog post!

Ruth said...

I believe you succeeded. I'm so proud of you mulderfan.