Sunday, April 5, 2015

Enthusiasm

"Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. It beats money and power and influence. It is no more or less than faith in action."
- Henry Chester

Click Here For Success Tip # 066


Faith the size of a mustard seed is all I need to get started. (Side note: I am learning to cook....I raised 6 kids with them fixing the meals half the time.  I made about a dozen basic meals.  I always joked, "If you are what you eat, then I am fast, cheap and easy.")  I recently found a package of mustard seeds....those things are tiny.  I mean miniscule.  That little bitty bit goes a long way.  Another interesting thing to note about mustard seed, from this speck of beginning grows one of the largest herb plants.  It towers over 6 feet tall from the dot of a seed.  Take that and put it into action.  Enthusiasm.... help your faith grow and the enthusiasm can multiply exponentially.  I learned that excessive enthusiasm is objectionable to some people.  If I showed too much enthusiasm they would immediately find some way to try to put me down or make fun of my excitement.  Enthusiasm is powerful stuff.  It is the burst of energy that gets me going on a project.  I have enthusiasm, now I need to get the stuff that keeps you going.  I start many project enthusiastically. Then the enthusiasm drains away under the day to day pressure of completing a project.  I need a booster shot to get me through to the end.


No comments: