Monday, November 15, 2010

Finish Strong

I get an email from Simple Truths.  Today's email linked me to a sports video.  Often I kind of blow of this type of RAH!RAH! video.  I watched it any way.  3.5 minutes well spent.  I stopped thinking sports and started thinking how to live a full life.  Living as a multiple, I had a half life.  Always on the side line.  Wondering what new twist would have me spinning out of control.  I think this video describes 'Thriving.'  I am planning to watch it several more times, after the 3 times I have already watched.  I didn't train as an athlete, ever.  I did decide to live my life differently for myself.  Learning about thriving seems to me to be learning to live life to the fullest.
Enjoy~

http://www.finishstrongteenmovie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-MO-_-11.15.10-_-FSTNMovie

No comments: