Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Others sharing encouragement


Meet Judy over at her blog Walking with God.  http://virtuouswomanministry.blogspot.com/
I keep my eyes open for those that want to uplift and encourage.  Judy's Walking with God hit a happy note with me.   
I am using my lunch time to read the Law of the Garbage Truck.  (Yup my copy arrived and I am enjoying reading ways to be healthy.)    I am also recognizing my own challenges about the garbage in my truck.  I am currently in the transition between counselors.  I realize that working with a counselor teaches me how to safely empty my garbage without dumping it on someone else.  
What contacts do you have that encourage you and lift you?  If you have a special blog that helps please drop a link in comments so we can add positive connections.  

No comments: