Thursday, November 18, 2010

Landing on my feet


I remember many years that the slightest upset in my schedule would send me into a tail spin that would take months to recover from it.  Today I met a new counselor.  I had an opportunity to hear Kavincoach's ideas on my progress.  On the way home a slow down on the freeway gave me plenty of time to think over what I heard.  I know I have worked hard but I hadn't realized I really have landed on my feet.  I am doing much better than I gave myself credit.  I still have a long way to go in certain areas but I am learning a better way to live.  I am liking this feeling a lot.

4 comments:

Ami said...

I'm so glad! I'm even more glad you wrote the happy thought down. I find they're harder to forget that way. ;)

Ruth said...

I agree Ami.

Kathy said...

YEAH! PROGRESS!!!

Janet said...

so proud of how hard you have worked and how far you have come! You go girl!!