Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ooooo Possibilities....

Yesterday I posted that I resigned from being an adult.  Wishful thinking and feeling very warn down.  You know how something is on your mind then bits and pieces fit together?  I remembered one of my happy childhood memories was going on Saturday trips.  I saw a book on day trips for the area I live.  I had suggested to a friend that was feeling sad that she needed a 'minivacation.'  I realized that all my kids have grown and left home.  Ooooo possibilities....  One Saturday a month I could plan a day trip to go see some of the things I love about where I live.  There are lots of places that are free and many places that don't cost a lot of money.  I think I need to do some planning and see what I can come up with.  Maybe resigning one day a month has real possibilities.

5 comments:

mulderfan said...

Sounds like a great plan, Ruth!

Ruth said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea! Take pictures! Have fun! Breathe easy!

Number One Nut said...

Terrific plan! That sounds like so much fun!

Pitstop said...

What a good idea! Happy 'dayaway' hunting!