Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Paying attention


Sometimes we look so intently toward the top of our mountain that we stumble over the steps leading to it. The journey begins just where you are with blessings in every step.


365 of encouraging words for women widget 

I spent sometime catching up on other blogs I enjoy reading.  I am so amazed at the courage, kindness, and willingness to share that exists on the internet.  I was introduced to the internet in the wild days about 15 years ago and learned quickly how treacherous it could be.   In my fear, I ignored many things that were good about the internet.  My kids have hauled me kicking and screaming into the world of Facebook, blogs and fun websites.  After 15 years of cleaning up messes from viruses and hazards on the internet, I found out there is good stuff out there.  Tonight, I want to thank all those that blog and share their journey's.  I have encountered an amazing group of people that support and encourage one another in ways that I stand in awe.  Thank you, I am learning to pay attention to the really cool stuff out there.  (Yup, my phraseology really dates me.)  You all are awesome.  

3 comments:

mulderfan said...

I think you're a cool broad, Ruth! Thanks back at you for sharing!

Love yah, M/P

Ruth said...

Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Right back at ya!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you following along on my harrowing life journey. Your comments are most welcome.

So, no Ruth, thank you!