Monday, November 7, 2011

Emotional Math

Happiness shared is happiness doubled.  Swedish Proverb
 (Please visit our website at www.innerkiddies.com)

What I learned....

Sorrow shared is sorrow halved.
Bitterness shared, I end up alone.
Fear shared acts like a creeping darkness generating more fear.
Courage shared stops Fear in its tracks.
Loneliness shared...well once you can share it you are not alone any more but sometimes who you share it with can lighten or darken the moment.
Fun shared the whole world wants to join.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth

I love today’s post.

Sharing your positive thoughts is such a generous thing to do and shows true compassion.

XX Molly

Ruth said...

Thanks Molly. :)

Shen said...

Each phrase gave me something to think about. I love the "Sorrow shared is sorry halved" the most, with the Courage line a half-step behind.

lovely, thanks for sharing

Ruth said...

Thanks Shen.