Friday, June 27, 2014

Get over yourself

Every once in awhile I write a blog post that is just for me.  For you the reader, it is like sitting on the sidelines inside my head and I am not giving you all the information since I know the details.


I started this post back in May.  This is before my Dad had a pacemaker installed in his chest.  Before my mother jerked me around.  Before I am working at re-establishing my boundaries.  I don't even remember why I started it in the first place.  It is like I am scolding myself in advance to get past this hurdle.  Some people might say it is a coincidence.  Well I am one of those people that believe that coincidence is God working anonymously.  I needed this for me today and I wrote it over a month ago.  Another reminder is don't let your worse enemy be the one between your ears. 


Hut - 2 - 3 - 4 Giving my blues their marching orders - smile its good for me. 

No comments: