Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love Changing


"You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being." ~ Susan Skye  posted on Express MiE facebook. 


We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.  Goethe


You will always excel at what makes you happy.  Pam Young - InnerKiddies
 



 The greatest mistake you can make is to be continually fearing you will make one.Elbert Hubbard


At some point I learned to love changing.  I read Express MiE comment and thought, "WOW.  I have to share this."  Now I know that most people already know this.  I am not most people.  I am me.  I am an odd little shape that others have tried to stomp me into a square, a circle, a triangle, and I just don't fit.  I am me.  I want to improve me not because I don't like me but because I love me and I want to be the best me possible.  


Interesting how others blog about a similar subject.  Another perspective can be found over at 

The Narcissistic Continuum


2 comments:

mulderfan said...

...and I LOVE seeing the changes you've made since I've been reading your blog!

Hugs and love, P/M

Ruth said...

Thanks P/M. Your encouragement is awesome. :)