Thursday, April 26, 2012

PMA

Sometimes when I get ready to write a post I have considered the words all day.  The thoughts tumble around until I take the time to let them all pour out.  Other days, the words seem to be crashing around in my brain and the pattern is to jumbled to explain in words.  I struggle with thoughts and feelings so long dormant that when they awaken it takes a while to order them enough to share in a blog.  This week was such a week.  Thoughts, feelings, doing, and brooding all tumbling together.  My sister shared two wonderful things today.  One was her post.  http://theprojectbyjudy.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/follow-up-on-push/  It is part two from this story that I read years ago and still think about its meaning.  http://theprojectbyjudy.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/push/  Not often do I cry but this week the twists and turns of the week added a lot of extra pressure. 

The other one was an awesome facebook post of Daffy Duck announcing that he has

P.M.A. ~ Positive Mental Attitude. 
I'm Positive
I'm Mental 
And I know I have 
Attitude!


Judy, awesome.  So much to write and so few words to express.  Thanks for prayers and encouragement this week.  I will share soon all the going ons in hopefully a somewhat coherent post or two or three.  Yup, a very hectic week. 

De-railed 

2 comments:

ntexas99 said...

Maybe I missed it, but I wish there was a way to follow your blog (without doing so through a facebook account - since I blog under an assumed name, I cannot link through any of the usual social media). In any case, I enjoyed this post, and especially the humor you shared. Sometimes, especially when we are overwhelmed or burdened, humor is one of the ways we can get through it.

Ruth said...

I believe there is. You can follow as 'anonymous'. It will show up in your social media but nothing shows on my follow list and your name is not shown. The other choice is to bookmark my blog and I try to write everyday. I missed a few when either me or the computer are not functional. (Read the next sentence with a tone of sarcasm) Computers are so helpful with sharing our information. Thanks for stopping by. :)