Sunday, October 4, 2015

Time to Pray



~ Time to Pray....
I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that I didn't have time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me
and heavier came each task;
"Why doesn't God help me?"
I wondered He said, "But you didn't ask."
I wanted to see joy and beauty
but the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me.
He said,"But you didn't seek"
I tried to come into God's presence;
I used all the keys at the lock.
God Gently and lovingly chided
"My child, you didn't knock."
I woke up early this morning
And paused before entering the day.
I had so mush to accomplish
That I had to take time to Pray.
Author Unknown
*God Bless and keep Sharing the Good News !!! ~ C4C

 I start each morning with prayer for I reason, I need all the help I can get.

Dear Lord,
So far today I am doing all right.  I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or over-indulgent.  However, I am going to get out of bed in a few minutes, and I will need a lot more help after that.
Amen
 http://myactiontimer.com/a-prayer-before-getting-out-of-bed/





No comments: